Wednesday, August 04, 2004

We Are Not Amused

Okay...I just might commit fratricide before too much longer. I'm ready to kick my brother's ass at the very least. This guy feels that it's perfectly acceptable to just walk right in, sit right down and help himself to whatever might be on hand, and when I say something about it, I'm just being menstrual. Excuse the hell out of me...it's not like it's MY FRIGGING HOUSE or anything!! I don't mind him visiting, for the most part...but I do mind when he plunks his ass down at the puter and raids my fridge without so much as a by your leave. I might have to sic Mickey on him, 'cause the dumb ass sure won't listen to me. My stress level goes through the roof when he's around...it might be nice to have Mickey rip him a new one. At least he'd stay away for a few days and I wouldn't have to listen to his constant litany of stale bullshit.I've tried to let him know that he's pushing it, but evidently he thought I was kidding or something. The worst part of this? His smokes are looking good. I know it's just the fact that I'm always on edge when he's around...I still find smokes as disgusting as ever. Especially when brother dearest sits down at my kitchen table, dumps several used cigarette butts out of a pouch and proceeds to remove the tobacco from them and roll a smoke out of it. Can we say EWWWWWWWWWWW!!! The funny thing is, I remember doing that very thing. When I feel stressy and like I might want to smoke, there's an image I should keep firmly in my mind. Guaranteed crave killer. There's no way I'm giving up this quit, and especially not for a wanker like Alf. He's been here for about a month and still hasn't done jack shit to better his situation, but expects us all to believe that he's a changed man. I won't go into detail, but suffice it to say that he's a 16 year old in a 39 year old's body...so much so that I consider him my little brother, even though he's 7 years older than me. I don't have enough time or patience to describe the multitude of problems that the guy has.I think it's time to move. 80% of my family now live in the same town. All we need is my eldest brother, Greg and my mom to make our little dysfunctional Brady Bunch complete. Don't get me wrong, I do love my family....I just don't like some of them very much. Two out of three siblings, I wouldn't have for friends if you paid me to...and sometimes I wonder about the third sibling.. Most times, I'd be happier if there was at least 2 continents and an ocean between me and them. I understand perfectly why Greg joined the Navy. It's pretty hard to get embroiled in family controversy when you're in Africa or China. LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home