Sunday, January 02, 2005

WTF?!

WTF is going on with my sister?! She called a little while ago...to invite me to go to the hot springs with her and Mom on Tuesday. Holy crap, man. She's scaring me bad! LOL Maybe she wants to bury the hatchet...and not in my back this time. It's not really reasonable anymore to think that she's doing this for show. Inviting me to Xmas dinner would've sufficed if that were the case. Who knows what her motives are? If she wants to make up, fine...I just hope that she can show me some respect for a change. If she expects me to put up with her same old bitchiness without a word, though...it ain't happening. I won't hesitate to tell her exactly where to get off these days. I don't think she realizes how outspoken I've become over the last 2 years....but if she crosses me, she soon will! ;~) Like I said before, I'll just wait and see. I'll try to keep an open mind about her, but I know better than to just up and trust her after being shunned for close to 2 years...for no real reason besides the fact that, for once in my life, I had the guts to stand up to her.I just really hate the way that she wants to sweep everything under the rug. It would be nice if she'd respect me enough to talk things through, instead of pretending like the last couple years never happened. That pretty much tells me that the next time I have a problem with her, the same thing will happen. I'll bring something to her attention, and she'll go KABOOM! and have another freaking temper tantrum and refuse to acknowledge my existence for another couple years. FCOL, this woman is 42 years old this summer....you'd think she could conduct herself in a mature manner. LOL Aww jeez, maybe I should just let it alone. If I try to figure out why Wanda does anything, I really will go nuts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home