Saturday, December 04, 2004

Too Funny

I had quite the laugh tonight. I was walking Jenny and her friend to the movies, and we passed this group of young Chinese men. Every single one of them was smoking...but that wasn't the funny part. The funny part was the way a couple of them struck a pose as I went by, doing the smile and wink thing. I'm thinking, "Sheesh, boys...quit wasting your time. I'm an old lady compared to you...and besides...you smell NASTY!" Was funny to me, anyway. It was like they figured the cigs made them more attractive or something. As if. LOL I have to give those girls credit...they're both 10 and neither of them blurted out anything negative while we were walking by. They waited until we were out of earshot! LOL They both let out an explosive breath after we passed and we like " Wow..those guys STUNK!" Then Jenny said, "Mom, I'm so glad you don't smell like that anymore." Kayla was like, "No way! You used to SMOKE?!?" Jenny said, "Yep...she quit almost 2 years ago, right Mom?" I said, "Yeah, and if I ever catch either of you smoking, you'll get a free ride to the moon on the toe of my shoe!" They giggled in unison and declared, " EWWWWWW!! Smoking's gross!" Let's hope they keep that attitude when they reach high school in three years. OMFG....I just said that out loud!! AAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home