Monday, April 18, 2005

What's Up With This?

Lately, when I'm out walking and I see a cigarette butt or pack laying on the ground....I go outta my way to grind it under my heel. WTF is that all about? I also giggle when I do it. I dunno....but at least I don't do it when others are around! LMAO I guess it just feels good to be the crusher, rather than the one being crushed.

So I'm one month shy of being 2 years quit. I've written a spiel for my website: http://www.geocities.com/amethyst351/2yrspiel.html
I always seem to wax philosophical around important milestones. heheh I want to do something special to celebrate, but I don't know what yet. Should I buy myself something tangible, or should I just go out for dinner and a movie or something with hubby? Or we could take the kids to do something fun. I just don't know, but one thing is for certain....two years is definitely something to celebrate!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home