Thursday, April 21, 2005

What a Day!

Wow...talk about a gorgeous day! I've had absolutely beautiful weather all week. Today I took the dog for a nice long walk, then I went for a swim. I've been swimming Mon-Fri for about 6 weeks now, and I've really noticed an improvement in my form, my cardio and my endurance. I remember back when I smoked...I'd try to do the front crawl and could barely make one length of the pool. I was so out of breath it wasn't funny...I'm surprised I didn't drown. Six weeks ago when the indoor pool opened, I could crawl one length of the pool just fine, but I was still a little winded and had to backstroke back. Today, I swam (front crawl) 4...count 'em...FOUR lengths of the pool before I had to switch strokes! Holy crapola! Not smoking RULES!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home